PRESENTS FROM A BLACK DOG 『はるのおくりもの』英語テキスト

PRESENTS FROM A BLACK DOG
『はるのおくりもの』の英語テキストです。
English text of HARU NO OKURIMONO

(p.1)
A black dog who gives me great lessons of life,
and nice nice presents every day
this is my dog HARU, mix, 10 years old)←now 14 years old (2014)

(p.2)
A strong heart never gives up against rain or wind

(p.3)
The opportunities of exercise even on a new year's day

(p,4)
Dog’s hair is piling up in the corners of rooms

(p,5)
The mind claims ' do not forget me anytime '
(Why is a hair of my dog in a cup of coffee at a cafe ???)

(p,6)
Weight training for completely free

(p,7)
A good dream
(I can’t move!!)

(p.8)
The importance of persistent effort
(Give me the pudding)

(p.9)
The uncompromising mind
(I do not want eat without toppings like a piece of chicken may be a slice of ham)

(p,10)
The wish to have consistent good bowl movement

(p,11)
The wish to become a good riser
(Will you get up? Can you take me a walk?)

(p,12)
Dog’s hair stick to my arms in summer

(p,13)
The warmth in winter

(p,14)
The weight is on me

(p,15)
The sound of heavy breathing
(Don’t you wake up yet?)

(p,16)
I thought I am taking care of the dog,
but actually I am taken care of.
(Are you following me right ?)